University of Idaho Homecoming
Save the Date: Oct. 8-14
Make the trip to Moscow for University of Idaho Homecoming. The week is full of the traditional events you love plus a few new experiences. No matter where you’re traveling from, plan to arrive by Friday evening to attend Vandal Rally. This free family-friendly event features live entertainment, food and beverages and is the perfect spot to welcome the student Serpentine and watch the bonfire activities.
Sunday, Kick Off Event at 5 p.m.
- Field day! Come join us at the Tower lawn for fun games and activity's
Monday, “Vandalize” Moscow 2 - 5 p.m.
- Teams will be "Vandalizing" Main Street Moscow! Come watch as teams paint awesome designs on local businesses' windows
Tuesday, Employee Homecoming Luncheon 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Employees who are alumni are invited to celebrate this year’s Homecoming with a free luncheon
Wednesday, Vandal Jingles at 7 p.m.
- Join us as we watch teams perform funny short skits
Friday, Tap the Keg Brewfest 3:30-7:30 p.m.
- Join local and Pacific Northwest Breweries to support University of Idaho Alumni Association
Friday, Friday Night Events at 8 p.m.
- The student body begins Serpentine at the U of I Golf Course, weaves through campus picking up more students along the way and ends at the P1FCU Kibbie Dome parking lot. Following Serpentine, crowning of royalty, the bonfire, firework and drone show begins
Saturday, Homecoming Parade at noon
- Before the homecoming game and tailgate
- Kibbie Dome parking lot will open immediately following the Homecoming parade
- Vandal Village will open at 4:30 p.m. for all your tailgate needs
Saturday, Vandal Football vs. Montana Grizzly — Little Brown Stein 7:30 p.m.
- This year we will be playing Montana Grizzly’s